What is Zoom?Zoom is the web and app based video conferencing service that Pilibos offers to teachers and students (anybody with a pilibos.org email). Zoom offers many features such as voice and video conferencing, screen sharing, and co-annotation.
- To prepare, please download and sign in using the Google sign in option with your Pilibos email and password.
- Once you've signed in, you're set! Please wait to receive meeting invitations from your teachers!
- Upon joining a Zoom meeting, please mute your sound and video until your teacher instructs you to do otherwise.
- Choose a neutral background for your sessions.
- Although you do not have to be in uniform, please wear appropriate attire.
- Be on time!
- Use a computer desktop/ laptop, if possible, to have access to all the available features.
- Here's a short video on how to join a meeting on Zoom:
- If you have any issues signing in or do not have access to a computer or WiFi, please contact your Academic Director or the Administration at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Helpful Videos and Links
Joining a Meeting
Joining and Configuring Audio and Video