The items listed below are needed for registration consideration.
Please note that after completing the online registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with further directions. After all items and requirements have been met and handed into the main office along with payment (online credit card payment or cash/check to the main office) you will then be considered for enrollment. You may refer to the How To Guide for registration assistance.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Apply Now from your Infinite Campus Portal
- Student Essay - ONLY Incoming 9th Graders
- Updated Vaccination Forms -Can be uploaded through the online registration form; however, please note that Kindergarten, 7th-12th Grades, and new students need to hand in their most updated immunization forms either through the online registration form or in person in our front office. All students entering, advancing, or transferring into 7th grade will need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization (called “Tdap”) for school in the fall. This school immunization law affects all students in public and private schools. All 7th – 12th grade students must have received the Tdap shot in the past 10 years. Exemption due to religious beliefs is no longer honored or accepted. Rose and Alex Pilibos Armenian School needs to have proof of the immunization in our records. Check the CDC's website for more detailed information.
- Medical Forms (as needed):
- Sign Up for AP Class Assessment testing (9th-12th)
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUING 6th-12th GRADE STUDENTS
- Current Academic Records/Transcripts in good standing
- Behavioral/Citizenship Status in good standing
- All previous financial obligations fulfilled
*Please note that the application process does not guarantee enrollment for the upcoming school year. This applies to new and returning students. You will have to receive a confirmation email clearly stating admission and next steps.