New Student Registration
New student registration for the 2022-2023 academic year is now closed. We appreciate your interest in attending Pilibos and hope that you will consider us again next year!
Please complete the 2023-2024 Prospective Student Form so that we may keep you informed of upcoming admissions events, registration information, and programs for prospective students.
- Apply Now Online
- English Teacher, Math Teacher, Administrator Recommendations - This is part of the online registration for ONLY incoming 6th - 12th Grades.
- Release of Records Form - Only incoming 1st - 12th Grades.
- Interview- All grade levels.
- Updated Vaccination Forms - Can be uploaded through the online registration form; however, please note that Kindergarten, 7th-12th Grades, and new students need to hand in their most updated immunization forms either through the online registration form or in person in our front office. All students entering, advancing, or transferring into 7th grade will need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization (called “Tdap”) for school in the fall. This school immunization law affects all students in public and private schools. All 7th – 12th grade students must have received the Tdap shot in the past 10 years. Exemption due to religious beliefs is no longer honored or accepted. Rose and Alex Pilibos Armenian School needs to have proof of the immunization in our records. Check the CDC's website for more detailed information. In addition, we will be following all state and county guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination. For more information, please check the LA County website.
- Medical Forms (as needed):
*Please note that the application process does not guarantee enrollment for the upcoming school year. This applies to new and returning students. You will have to receive a confirmation email clearly stating admission and next steps.