The 2022-2023 Academic Year will be conducted in a traditional learning environment in a manner that is both safe and in accordance with State, County, and Public Health agencies, as well as conducive to academic success.
As a result, we are upholding the following guiding principles in our continued planning:
1. First and foremost, protecting the health and safety of our community of Scholars, Faculty, Staff and Pilibos Families
2. Designing learning experiences that help us fulfill our Mission and stand by our Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Heritage, Community, and Unity.
3. Practicing growth mindset and ensure that the Pilibos Resilience plan:
- is flexible.
- encourages social interaction and community building, whether in-person or remote.
- maintains all safety measures.
- provides the ability to immediately transition to in-person learning without any interruption in teaching/learning as needed.
- can scale up or down as necessary.
4. Continue communicating, collaborating and innovating with all Pilibos stakeholders.