Dear Parent(s) or Guardian(s),
Thank you for completing the 16-17 New Student Online Registration form. Please note that online registration does not guarantee enrollment. To complete the enrollment process, please make sure to follow the steps below:
- ALL STUDENTS: If you have not done so already, please make a payment to our finance department in the main office no later than April 4, 2016 (after which late fees will apply).
- ALL STUDENTS: If you have not done so already, please submit updated vaccination forms to the main office.
- ALL STUDENTS: Submit a Release of Records Form to your child's present school so they may send us transcripts and other necessary information.
- ONLY 6TH-12TH GRADES: Schedule an appointment for an interview for your child with the Middle School Academic Director Ms. Nancy Zorlu or the High School Academic Director Ms. Maral Tavitian.
- ONLY 7TH-12TH GRADES: Schedule appropriate testing for your child with the Middle or High School Academic Directors.
ONLY 6TH-12TH GRADES: Have your child complete an essay and hand it in the academic director either before or during the interview. Please read the following directions closely. Choose ONE of the following prompts and provide a 300-500 word typed essay. Pay close attention to your grammar, punctuation and paragraph form.
- The core values at Rose and Alex Pilibos are Excellence, Integrity, Heritage, Community, and Unity. What do these words mean to you? What type of activities do you plan to participate in at Pilibos to embody these core values?
- Write about an important experience in your life that had an impact on the way you think, your values, and/or your future goals.
- Write about a significant challenge you have faced in your life, how you handled it, and what you learned from it, and how it impacted the person you have become.
- Describe your future goals and explain how you think being a student at Rose and Alex Pilibos School can help you achieve those goals.
Thank you for your prompt attention in completing your registration. Once the interview has been conducted and all other materials reviewed, we will notify you of your child’s enrollment status. Thank you!