Thank you for your interest in Rose and Alex Pilibos Armenian School. The admissions process is vital in that it provides us with the opportunity to get to know your child and for you to get to know our School's culture, community, and expectations.
The admissions process for the 2017-2018 academic year consists of various steps and forms that need to be completed and handed in by April 7, 2017.
Please note that beginning April 8, 2017, late registration procedures will become effective including a late registration fee.
ALL STUDENTS REGISTERING AS OF MAY 5, 2017 FOR 8th-12th GRADES WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.
Applications for Financial Assistance consideration will be accepted until May 31, 2017. The designated budget for financial assistance will be applied to applicants who have a financial need (with tax returns and other supporting documents), have paid all previous balances, and meet the School’s financial assistance qualifications. Incomplete financial aid applications or applications submitted after May 31, 2017 will not be considered for assistance.
Experience: Spend a day with us and experience life at Pilibos. Scholar Shadow Days are January 18 and February 1. Please reserve your spot at here.
Enroll: Submit your registration packet online from January 31 to April 7 for preferred enrollment. Please note that beginning April 8, 2017, late registration procedures will become effective including a late registration fee.
The items listed below are needed for registration consideration.
Please Note that after completing the online registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with further directions. After all items and requirements have been met and handed into the main office along with payment (online credit card payment or cash/check to the main office) you will then be considered for enrollment.
- Returning Students Apply Online *
- New Students Apply Online **
- Updated Vaccination Forms - Included in the online registration form; however please note that Kindergarten, 7th-12th Grades, and new students need to hand in their most updated immunization forms either through the online registration form or in person in our front office. All students entering, advancing, or transferring into 7th grade will need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization (called “Tdap”) for school in the fall. This school immunization law affects all students in public and private schools. All 7th – 12th grade students must have received the Tdap shot in the past 10 years. Exemption due to religious beliefs is no longer honored or accepted. Rose and Alex Pilibos Armenian School needs to have proof of the immunization in our records. Check the CDC's website for more detailed information.
- Medical Forms (as needed)
* Use Returning Student OLR How-To Guide to help you navigate the online registration process.
** Use New Student OLR How-To Guide to help you navigate the online registration process.
NEW 6th-12th GRADE STUDENTS AND ALL INCOMING 9th GRADERS need to submit the following before admittance can be granted.
- English, Math, Administrator Teacher Recommendations (information will be provided)
- Student Essay
- Release of Records Form (New students ONLY)
After submitting all necessary documents, all new 6th - 12th grade students and all incoming 9th graders will be contacted for an interview and all necessary testing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUING 6th-12th GRADE STUDENTS
- Current Academic Records/Transcripts in good standing
- Behavioral/Citizenship Status in good standing
- Present Teachers’, Counselor’s, and Director’s recommendation
- All previous financial obligations fulfilled
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY
Applications for Financial Assistance consideration will be accepted until May 31, 2017.
Confirm: Upon receiving all registration and admissions materials and information, all new 6th - 12th grade students and all incoming 9th graders will be contacted for an interview and all necessary testing. New elementary students may also be contacted for interviews or various testing on a case-by-case basis.
Once all registration steps have been completed, High School, Middle School, or Elementary Academic Directors will contact you to confirm enrollment for the new academic year.
*Please note that the application process does not guarantee enrollment for the upcoming school year. This applies to new and returning students. You will have to receive a confirmation email clearly stating admission and next steps.